Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dramatic

i am gonna backtrack and sum up friday/monday (4/20, 4/23) and make it short and sweet.  i had an e true hollywood story moment.  decided to "storm out dramatically" during our rehearsal because it wasnt going perfectly.  my sweet brothers equated it to girl problems and let me have my moment.  after pounding a coors light i returned to the studio and we continued the set.  id like to thank my brothers for dealing with my bullshit.
monday, we had quite a productive rehearsal.  in and out, ran the set a few times...i think were ready for the next show.
for the record, we were born ready.  what a cliche.  but its true.  also...the "bathroom problems" i had werent the kind you are thinking of.
also, honzo learned every song that he hadnt played on in like, 2 minutes because he is just a rockstar like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment